Continue your language learning journey with the 4th book in the La Jolie Ronde Structured Course series. Fully revised in 2018.
**Bonjour la France is a starting point for 8 to 11 year-olds and a follow-up for Salut Céline et Antoine!**
While the core vocabulary is revised, there is a greater emphasis on role play. Further optional vocabulary has been added and can be introduced at the discretion of teachers. The songs, games and activities are suited to older children.
All pupils are stories, songs and action chants into new contexts, to use the language for their own purposes. All pupils are encouraged to adapt the Bonjour la France role plays, once they are well known, to create their own versions. These role plays form an essential part of the foundation for further work in the next programme - Mon tour de France.
This programme includes:
• A pupil book
• Audio tracks for children to listen to at home either on CD or by using the La Jolie Ronde online Media Player or App.
• Audio material for teachers on either CDs, via the Media Player/App. or as digital download files
• A Teacher’s Guide with Photocopiable Masters
• A set of coloured flash cards for core words: teachers use 118 from the Salut set and an extra 34 are provided with this programme
• A set of 64 coloured flash cards for optional extra words
• A set of 64 coloured flash cards for words, phrases, questions and answers
• A Resources DVD offering further printable resources