Theme Days - Spanish, Fiesta Days
Theme Days - Fiesta Days teaching resource
AWARDED A "GOLD AWARD" AT THE PRIMARY TEACHER UPDATE AWARDS
La Jolie Ronde's NEW series of French & Spanish ‘Theme Days’ enable the entire school to join in a fun and worthwhile language learning activity.
There are "no specialist language skills" required plus the work is already planned & prepared by age group, giving all teachers across the school support to provide a complete day’s work.
Each theme starts with an assembly which brings all pupils together to introduce the topic, the children then return at the end of the day to share their successes and showcase their developing language skills.
• Resource CD of images, vocabulary, flashcards, games & curriculum linked activities
• CD of songs & poems by native speakers
• Photocopiable teachers notes
• Learn about the festival of the Moors and the Christians
• Memory and sequence games
• Video clips of traditional Spanish fiestas & children dancing the flamenco
• Traditional Spanish recipes